English Wednesday

Listen again to 'The lighthouse keeper's tea'

Today, you need to write a diary entry as if you are Mr Grinling all about his day. 
 

For example: 

Dear Diary, 

Today has been a very busy day and I am tired. I tried lots of activities. First, I tried cooking, but this was a disaster. Secondly, I went bird watching. This made me feel very peaceful. I saw greenfishes and kingfishers. Suddenly, some cows came and ate my delicious sandwiches. I then tried to play the violin and surfing. I was not very good at surfing because I could not swim. After, I decided to learn to swim. Finally, I

kept practicing and practicing to surf until I stayed on the surfboard. I had a very exciting day! 

From Mr Grinling 


Remember to include time connectives!




Popular posts from this blog

Design and Technology - Fruit Kebabs

Computing - Bee Bots

Year 1 Owls - Visit to Cookridge Court Care Home