Geography: Help Sir George!

Children of Year 1 Sir George from the Royal Armouries needs your help! 

 
We have received this Email from him: 

Dear Year 1,

I need your help! I have been told terrible news that once again the fearsome dragon has knocked down my wonderful castle! I think I need to get away from this dragon and move to a different land, but I don’t know where to go. I have heard that you know where the best places to build castles are. Can you tell me a good place to build my castle?

Best wishes, 

Sir George

Login to Purple Mash 2email to read the email. 

Can you draw Sir George a map of the castle and label it with physical features that make it a good place? 

Challenge: Can you write facts about what makes it a good place to build the castle. 
Examples: 
  • Sir George could build his castle near a forest to get wood.   
  • He could build his castle on a cliff because it would make it difficult for invaders to attack. 
Don't forget to send in your learning so that we can help Sir George. 





Popular posts from this blog

Design and Technology - Fruit Kebabs

Computing - Bee Bots

Year 1 Owls - Visit to Cookridge Court Care Home